You would like to know more about the OuiShare Awards?
Here are the details of the overall process.
Who can apply?
- have a proof of concept
The project is more than an idea, has already been implemented and has an active community around it.
- received less than 1 M€ funding
Even if the initiative is having success, it faces new challenges and lacks resources. There are several areas in which the OuiShare community and its partner mentors could be of great help (mentoring, network, skills…).
4+2 Awards this year
This year we have 4 main awards, plus 2 additional special awards in line with current OuiShare projects. In the application form, you are invited to select only one of these categories.
- Collaborative Consumption Award (Sharing economy)
- Collaborative Production Award (Open Source, Makers & Distributed Production, Knowledge Production)
- Collaborative Finance Award (Peer-to-Peer Finance)
- Collaborative Governance Award (Open and Horizontal Governance)
- The POC21 Award will be dedicated to Open source solutions for sustainability.
- The Sharitories Award will be given to an initiative with high local impact, that supports the emergence of the collaborative economy on a regional level.
Initiatives will be assessed regarding the change they bring and embody, plus how well they put into actions OuiShare values.
Level #1 | Applicants should pick one or two criteria and give brief illustrations of their actions.
Your initiative creates local or global communities based on real-life interactions and regular feedback.
Your initiative creates knowledge, code, design, content, physical resources and provides open access to it.
Making it easy to duplicate your model is inherent to the solution brought by your initiative.
Your initiative experiments with open, collaborative and sustainable business models.
Level #2 | Applicants are invited to shortly detail the type of impact their initiative have.
Applicants will be given the chance to propose “other” impacts, it they don’t fit into these 4 propositions.
- Pre-selection process
After March 31st, all applications will be evaluated by a jury of experts from the OuiShare community, leading to the selection of the nominees. Jury members will be soon featured on the website.
- Open online voting
Everyone will be invited to vote for their favorite initiative online, until the last day of OuiShare Fest.
- Pitch sessions and offline voting
All nominees will be invited to pitch their projects during OuiShare Fest, followed by offline votes from attendees. Both – online and offline votes – will be taken into account to select the final winners.
- Award Ceremony
The Award ceremony will take place at the main venue of OuiShare Fest, the Cabaret Sauvage, on May 22nd!